We have prepared our care tips together with our planting guide to provide you with some best practices for optimal plant growth.
• We recommend that no fertilizer be used initially as the plants can be burned easily.
• Fertilizer recommendation for established plants:
• Container: Getting plants started -- 15-30-15 Growing -- 12-8-26 Finishing 4-31-37
• Ground: Contact your county extension office for soil tests and fertilize recommendations.
Estimating Crop Biomass Yields
• Value based on biomass yield and CBD content.
• Generally expect 1 - 3 lbs per plant
• Ex: At a price of $5 per CBD percent, a pound of biomass with a tested CBD content of 10% would bring $50.
• Yields can vary greatly based on variety and growing conditions.
• We use soil-less rooting media for sterility and high moisture holding capacity
• Your plants will be watered prior to leaving our facility.
• Water frequently if left in tray for more than a few hours.
• Water adequately after transplanting until plants are established.